Filter Transmission Web by Terminal - Requests Tab
1. Click on the Loads drop down. Select Requests.
2. In the Requests Screen, type into the Filter by Port box for the applicable port (i.e. if LA port type Los Angeles, CA; if Columbus terminal type Columbus, OH, etc.). This will filter all request to show shipments only going to the desired terminal.
Filter Transmission Web by Terminal - Active Loads Tab
1. Click on the Loads drop down. Select Active Loads.
2. In Active Loads click on the Add Filter button.
3. From the Add Filter Button select Pickup location.
4. A new filter will appear on the top ribbon showing Pickup Location.
5. From the Pickup location filter you can select all applicable locations that your Terminal handles. This will allows you to to view only shipment for Omaha Terminal in the Active Loads screen.
6. Lastly, if you click on the star in the chrome search bar and then select Add Bookmark, the filter will automatically be saved for you the next time you access Transmission. This way you do not have to select the Pickup location filter every time you log in.
Transmission works best in Google Chrome versus other internet browsers.