Please note this feature will only be available for accounts assigned to Admin roles
1. From the ‘Active Load’ Page, first click on the Fleet drop down tab. From the Fleet tab select ‘Vehicle’.
2. Under ‘Vehicles’ Find the vehicle you wish to to delete and use the VIN#. For this example we will use “Lightning McQueen” with VIN# WP1AA2A51HLB08269.
3. Click on the vehicle row and the details pop out will appear. Click on ‘Delete Vehicle’ and then ‘Delete’.
4. You will see the 'Delete Vehicle' pop up appear. Click on ' Delete Vehicle'. You have now successfully deleted a vehicle.
5. To associate the existing VIN# (WP1AA2A51HLB08269 for this example) with the new ELD, scroll up to the ‘Unpaired ELDs’. You will now see the ELD listed as unpaired. Click ‘Add VIN’.
6. The ‘Add VIN’ pop up will appear. Add the VIN# and click ‘Next’.
7. Add the new vehicle name. Enter the vehicle name and click ‘Confirm’.
8. You are now finished associating the existing VIN# to the new ELD. You will see your new vehicle listed under ‘Vehicle’.