Please note this feature will only be available for accounts assigned to Admin roles
1. From the ‘Active Load’ Page, first click on the Fleet drop down tab. From the Fleet tab select ‘Vehicles’.
2. Under ‘Vehicles’ Find the vehicle you wish to unassociate. For this example we will use “Lightning McQueen”. Click on the vehicle row and the details pop out will appear.
3. Click on ‘Unassociate ELD’. You have successfully unassociated this ELD and VIN#.
4. To associate a new VIN# with this ELD Scroll up to the ‘Unpaired ELDs’. You will now see the ELD listed as unpaired. Click ‘Add VIN’.
5. The ‘Add VIN’ pop up will appear. Add in the new VIN# and click ‘Next’.
6. You will see a ‘Verify Vehicle Details’ screen. If all is correct, click ‘Next’ again.
7. Lastly, name the new vehicle. Enter the vehicle name and click ‘Confirm’.
8. You are now finished adding a new VIN# to the ELD. You will see your new vehicle listed under ‘Vehicle’.