1. To create, send, and review invoices start by clicking on the ‘Invoices’ tab.
2. The first screen to appear when access the ‘Invoice’ tab will be the ‘Draft’ invoices. You will see a list of all the available Flex-ID’s that are ready to invoice. We will use FLEX-1295927E as an example.
3. We will use FLEX-1295927E as an example. Start by updating the Invoice number/name. Click on the pencil icon to edit Invoice number/name .The ‘Set Invoice Name’ popup will appear for you to edit Invoice name/number. Once finished click ‘Save’.
4. Next we will need to enter a due date. Click on the “Enter due date” button. Select your due date by clicking on the the ‘Calendar’ icon. Click ‘Save’ once complete.
5. Drag and Drop or Upload your PDF invoice into the Transmission platform.
6. Once you have added the due date and uploaded your PDF invoice attachment, click on the ‘Send’ button on the right hand side to submit invoice. You are now finished!
Note that the ‘Send’ button will change color from Grey to Green once all necessary invoice creation steps are completed. If the ‘Send’ button is Grey, go back and check that the Due Date and Invoice line item(s) are filled in.
1A. If you would like to review the status of your invoice, hover your mouse over the ‘status payne’ on the left side of the screen. When hovering over the ‘status payne’ it will prompt it to popout. Here you can review your shipments in ‘Draft, Sent, and Paid’ status.