1. We will use FLEX-1327255 for this example. To begin, find the Flex you want to Add a Stop for and click the shipment pop-out arrow on the right side of the screen.
2. In the Shipment Pop-out view, click the “Add/Edit Stops” button.
3. The Add a stop to route pop-up will appear. Click on “Add Stop” to add your desired stop to the Flex-ID.
4. Input information for the required fields (i.e. stop type, scheduled drop and pickup date).Click save to add the stop to the Flex-ID.
If you ever need to delete a stop, you can do so at any point by entering the “Add a stop to Route” screen and clicking the trash can icon next to the stop number.
5. You will now see the stops listed in Transmission and will be able to update these stop dates as you would any other date. All the information will additionally flow into Core for our Flexport Ops teams to see which will reduce messages regarding shipment update requests. You are now DONE!