1. We will use FLEX-1355942 for this example. To begin, find the Flex you want to report an Exception for and then click the shipment pop-out arrow on the right side of the screen.
2. In the Shipment Pop-out view, click on the “Report Exception” button.
3. An add Exception pop-up will appear. Scroll through the list of Exception types from the drop down and select which applies. You can also type search by clicking in the “Select an exception’ bar.
Please note Exceptions can be filed for pickups and deliveries. They are NOT exclusive to delivery.
4. For this example we have selected “Chassis: chassis unavailable”. Add the date and time of event. Click “Add Exception” to file the Accessorial charge.
If you want to notify the Flexport NetOps team you MUST check “Send Message?”. You can use the pre-formatted text, but NetOps will NOT BE unless “Send Message?” is checked.
5. You will now see the Chassis Exception and message notification reported in the message wall. You are now DONE!