1. In the top right hand corner first click on the account user name and then select Account Settings from the drop down. Once clicked the “Account Settings” pop up will appear.
2. In the “Account Settings” pop up, click on Notifications.
3. The Notifications page will be where you select what emails you would like to receive. You can elect to receive all notifications, none, or a custom set that best suits your needs.
4. To set up a custom notification, click on the “Custom Set of Deliveries” option. Then click the Pencil Icon to create a custom notification.
Custom filters can also be deleted by clicking on the trash can icon.
5. You will then have the option to type in the specific port/city you wish to get notifications for along with a drop down box to select the key event you wish to be updated on.
You can add multiple custom notifications to filter for specific ports with specific client and even specific carries.
6. You can also select or deselect Load Notifications for specific events (i.e. cargo available date, booking number update, etc.) by click on the check marks. Option to select notifications for in-app, email, both or none.
7. In-app notifications show up in the bell icon on the Transmission screen in the top right corner next to the account user name. When you click on the bell icon this notification drop down will show you current shipment information.