1. From the Home Page, click on the Fleet drop down tab. From the Fleet tab select Vehicles.
2. This will take you to a list of your current vehicles showing Name, VIN, Status, and Odometer.
Note ELD’s will be added into carrier environment by the Transmission Team. You will not need to add ELD device into Transmission.
3. Click on the row you would like to update.
Note that only the VIN number will show. You will need to look for the VIN of the truck when associating driver with ELD.
4. Once you have clicked on the row this side panel will pop out. The ELD Device number will automatically sync to the VIN in Transmission when it is plugged into the truck.
Note that you will not need to add the device number into Transmission. Simply plug the device into the truck and the VIN and Device number will automatically sync.
5. To add a driver’s name to the ELD unit/VIN, click on the “Edit” button. The button “Edit Truck” pop out will appear. Here you can type in the name of the driver or truck. Click “Save”.
6. The truck name/driver name will now show in Transmission.