Please note this feature will only be available for accounts assigned to Admin roles
1. From the Home Page, first click on the Fleet drop down tab. From the Fleet tab select Drivers.
2. This will take you to a list of your current driver.
3. From here, scroll to the driver you want to reset the password for and single click over the Driver’s name. Once you click on the Driver’s name the view pane on the right will appear showing the drivers information.
4. This view pane is scrollable. Please scroll down to the bottom of the view pane where you will find Reset Password. Click on the Reset Password button.
5. A password reset popup will then appear. Type in the desired new password (please note you will need to enter the new password twice, once in the New Password field and once in the Confirm New Password Field). Click the Reset Password button to update password. Then share new password with Driver to log into the Transmission Mobile App.