1. Start from the Home Screen and tap Logs.
2. Select the date of the log that you'd like to edit.
3. Tap anywhere in the row of the log that you would like to edit.
Note: If you cannot tap on the row, it means you have already verified the log. You will see a check mark instead of a pencil icon on these logs. Only your Fleet Manager can edit verified logs for you.
4. If you are trying to edit an automatic On Duty log, you will be prompted to create a new log that overlaps with the old one instead of editing. Tap Create a new log from the top banner.
5. The new log will list a start time of 1 minute after your old log and continue to the start time of the next log. Add your status, vehicle, annotation, and tap Add.
Note: If you are editing any manually created log, such as Sleeper Berth, Off Duty, or manually-created On Duty, you will see the below Edit Log screen. You may fill out details of your edit and submit directly. Driving logs can never be edited.