If you have a driver who has forgotten their password, they may need a password reset. Only Fleet Managers can change driver passwords. Drivers cannot reset their own passwords.
1. Select Fleet > Drivers from the top navigation bar.
2. Select the user whose password you would like to reset by clicking on their row in the table.
3. Click Reset Password in the right driver sidebar.
4. Create a new password for your driver. Make sure to tell them what their new password is, and keep a record for yourself!
5. Make sure you and your driver have communicated about any password changes. Your driver will not receive any other notification that their password has changed, so it is 100% up to your communication.