⏰ SLA Time frame to update Transmission: Exception reported within 1 hour from the original time of the event ⏰
If you are not able to pickup at the scheduled or estimated time frame, then an exception MUST be logged within one hour of the original time of the event.
1. In the occurrence that the pickup is not made during the estimated or scheduled time frame, log an exception for to alert flexGO and the client as to why the event was missed. Search for the applicable Flex-ID or Container# in the top right search bar of Transmission and click on the "deliveries" shipment.
2. One the shipment pop-out view appears start by rescheduling the pickup event. Click on the "pencil" icon next to the pickup date. Click the "Schedule" tab, update the date & time and then input the appropriate exception that caused the failure to pickup. Then click "Reschedule Pickup".
- Make a Milestone Update (Schedule & Confirm Pickup and Delivery, Confirm Empty Return) [how-to guide]
- Demo Vids: Milestone Event Status Updates
- How To: File an Exception