⭐️ For Flex-IDs with multiple containers, Transmission Invoicing allows you to bill at an individual container level or fall multi (or all) containers on a single invoice.
1. Navigate to the Invoicing Portal in Transmission Web.
2.The first screen to appear when accessing the ‘Invoice’ tab will be the ‘Draft’ invoices.You will see a list of all the available Flex-ID’s that are ready to invoice.
3. When you are in the applicable invoice you are wanting to bill on, scroll down to the "Invoice details section. You will notice a "checkbox" next to each container number.
4. In order to bill on a single container level, "check" the specific container you would like to bill. If the container reads "Ready to submit" than that container in tied to the current invoice. If the container reads "Deferred by carrier" than the container is not included on the invoice submission.
5. Once you have decided which container(s) you would like to submit and invoice for click "send". Any containers that were "deferred by carrier" will automatically be generated on a new invoice.
6. To continue billing the remainder of the containers. Repeat these steps until all containers are billed.