1. In the 'Active Loads' screen, click on the "Loads" drop down in the top left corner and select 'Requests'.
2. In the request screen, click on the Delivery Order (DO) you would like to accept and then click on 'Confirm' on the right side on the screen.
3. Once you confirm the DO you will see a pop-up appear (shown below). From here you can download the DO by clicking on the download button or you can view the shipment in the 'Active Loads' screen by clicking on 'View in Active Loads'.
⭐️ if you are just looking to download the DO, you are finished after this step! The remaining steps will show you how to download the DO from the 'Active Loads' screen.
4. If you are viewing the shipment in 'Active Loads' and want to access the DO you will need to navigate to the "Shipment View" in the 'Active Loads' screen. To do this, click on the out arrow on the far right side of the screen for the desire DO you are wanting to access.
5. In the "Shipment View" click on the "Details Tab".
6. Finally, scroll to the bottom of the "Details Tab" until you see the 'Documents' section. Click on the 'Download button' next to the Delivery Order document to access the DO.